[EVENT] OPPO F5 launched in Malaysia with the appearance of 'Selfie Icon' Yoga Lin

12:35:00 Unknown 0 Comments

The ‘Selfie Expert and Leader” OPPO F5 officially launched in Kuala Lumpur last week. The all-new OPPO F5 features full-screen display that comes with an 18:9 aspect ratio display and sports the latest A.I. Beauty Recognition technology that is designed to take selfie photography to a whole new level by personalizing beautification on a selfie image.
OPPO F5 comes with a 20MP front camera, paired with f/2.0 aperture and the latest A.I. Beauty Recognition technology, able to recognize the subjects’ skin tone and type, gender and age, match them against its database and subsequently make beautification enhancements for each individual. Additionally, the OPPO F5 also introduces ’Facial Unlock’ access for instant unlocking of the phone. 
At the launch event, product ambassador Fattah Amin said, “I’ve always been an OPPO user and I’m very impressed by the quality of images, especially for selfies. When they showed me the new F5, I was struck by how natural my selfies now look, yet I know the images have been enhanced.”
‘Selfie Icon’ Yoga Lin also commented, “I’m impressed with the quality of selfie taken by OPPO F5. Now, my selfie looks real and natural with A.I. Beauty Recognition. Thank you OPPO for bringing everyone a perfect selfie phone!”
The F5 features a 20MP front camera with an F2.0 aperture and a 16MB rear camera with F1.8 aperture. OPPO F5 packs with a higher resolution 2160 x 1080 with 18:9 aspect ratio 6.0-inch full-screen FHD+ display, giving the user a vivid visual enjoyment without the need to increase the size of the phone.

The OPPO F5 pre-order period starts from 2nd November 2017 till 10th November 2017 and will be start selling from 11th November 2017 onwards with the price RM 1,298. On a site note, the first sale roadshow will take place on 11th November 2017, 3pm in Sunway Pyramid in KL, with the appearance of Eric Chou, another Selfie Icon of OPPO F5.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: