[BEAUTY] a visit to NextMed

21:52:00 Unknown 1 Comments


I always dreamed to have higher nose.  NextMed heard me.
Reserved car park space for customer
Strategically and conveniently located along Jalan Gasing, unlike any other traditional clinic, NextMed is operated from a cosy bungalow house. Securing a car park space has never been so easy, I wouldn't want to walk under a hot sun and drive round and round just to get a parking spot. 
Living room 
When I arrived, I was greeted by Tifanny who is friendly and charming.  Tiffany led me to a living room and started sharing about Dr Alicia's professional background and accolades (this would normally be the pre-requisite for me to ensure that the physician who would be performing the procedure is up to the mark as I wouldn't want to be simply treated by any Tom, Dick and Harry).

According to Tiffany, Dr Alicia has undergone training in Korea under the guidance of a reputable Korean doctor. (More information about Dr Alicia, please refer to http://www.nextmedasia.com/aboutus.html)
Photography room
I was then taken to a photography room to take pre-procedure photographs before meeting Dr Alicia.
Consultation session
Being a QnA expert, I asked all the questions possibly that I could pertaining to nose augmentation procedure and surgery.  Dr Alicia was very friendly and patient in answering and clearing all the doubts that I had.  For me, being able to communicate well and understand what my needs were, was very vital.  The answers that I secured during the Q & A session were amongst others:

(i) For nose filler procedure, there is almost no downtime.  You can go back to your normal activities immediately after treatment;

(ii) The result can last between 12 – 15 months depending on individual.  You can have follow-up fillers to enhance or prolong your nose shape;

(iii) If you are not happy with the nose, you can simply have it dissolved by an injection of hyaluronidase;

(iv) The result is very subtle and natural.  You will not look like you have undergone a procedure;

(v) The most common side effects are redness, bruising, swelling or infection which may generally last for a few days. 

I decided to give it a try by signing a consent form. 
Treatment room
Steps:

1. Application of antiseptic throughout the entire nose to prevent infection;

2. No numb cream was applied as the dermal filler (Hyabell) came with Lidocaine - a medication used to numb tissue.

3. After injection, Dr Alicia massaged and shaped the filler slightly into forming the desired shape.

The whole procedure took around 15 mins, almost painless.  I would say the pain, if at all, was merely 1 out of 10. 

After the procedure, Dr Alicia and Tiffany again explained the post procedure cares and handed me a note in case I may have forgotten them. Technically, the post procedure care was relatively easy, amongst others, not to use the sauna, drink alcohol and work out for 7 days. The only challenge for me was that I had to skip gym and alcohol for 7 days. Apart from that, post procedure treatment cares were never hard. 
I was able to resume to my daily routine immediately.  Due to the injected method, there were 3 tiny holes left on the skin. However, they were not visible despite my brother who sat very near next to me during the dinner that immediate night did not notice them. 

After the injection, I felt the injected area had a little swollen. During the first 3 days, I washed my face as gently as I could as the swollen area was a little bit painful – not to worry, the pain was like like 1/10 too. I was okay thereafter.  I am due to back for reassessment after 2 weeks time. 


This is my first aesthetic experience with 
NextMed Clinic. Hopefully, I will be able to experience more of NextMed Clinic’s services and at that stage, I will certainly provide you all with more reviews. 
Should you have require more clarifications, please leave your comments below. Alternatively, you could contact NextMed Clinic at 03-77730688, 014-3129899.  They would be gladly to assist and answer any questions which you may have.


As a reward to my blog’s followers, you will get to enjoy a 10% - 35% discount at NEXTMED CLINIC for any treatments that you desire and also FREE CONSULTATION by quoting my name 'Andy KK’ or ‘thekaikiatblog” upon arrival - of course, T n C apply.



Address: 

No38, Jalan Gasing, 
Bukit Gasing, 
46000, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Contact: 

03-77730688, 
014-3129899 (Customer Services)

For more information, please visit NextMed Clinic website, facebook and instagram


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you! I constantly wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I take a portion of your post to my website? Best skin pigmentation treatment service provider.

    ReplyDelete