The arrival of LAZADA Box of JOY

01:07:00 Vernice 0 Comments



taadaahhhhh! Santa came by today and I received a box of JOY from him! Ehh... wait? Did I just say Santa? Oh I thought he was a Santa as he was in a red shirt, but recalling back I think he is the postman probably?


This early christmas gift is given by LAZADA actually, with the celebration of online revolution that held from 9th Nov until 12th Dec 2016. I am now getting more and more excited for I really want to know what is in that box awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... especially after looking at the words printed on the box!


What kind of joy that I will get in this parcel? Is it the one that we saw in the movie "Inside Out"? Or hmmmmmm... a JOYstick kind of thingy? I wonder how would LAZADA knows what makes me feel JOY! 

Stay tuned and let's find out how LAZADA is going to amaze the world by sprinkling magic spells! 


*Malliimalliihom*


http://ho.lazada.com.my/SHK8oE?keyword=Online%20Revolution

You Might Also Like

0 comments: